Guess whr I am now.
Keh Len's fav red headed banana suit man. :P
So wad hav I done this sem. Havent debated actively. More AMSA stuff.
- Had a great christmas break in Kluang.
- Had a great new year's break doing cooler things than you all muahhaa (actually 4got wad I did)
- Went to sabah n met other medical ppl from sabah, imu, ucsi, usim. (yay I walked on suspension bridge) brendan ran after a bus to meet me at 1 Borneo shopping mall hahahah
- Had a great cny break at home whr I played for 5 days .
*which I had mentally note not to anymore whn I freaked out b4 my 2nd formative assessment whr thr was tons of bacteria, viruses n fungi 2 memorise. (this chapter I found out half of wad I was suppose 2 noe only during my study week PHEW LUCKILY I FOUND OUT…)
Ok so I played too much going 2 sabah n drg cny. Nvm. Hehe.
Then… yeah after that I vowed not 2 go out anymore after freaking out. studied n studied n studied…. :S
N my 1st encounter w anatomy in musculoskeletal module. :P
Then it was study break. Then finals.
Then I PLAYED TOO MUCH AGAIN b4 my ospe paper that wkend… *groans…. Whn wil I ever learn..
N suffered during ospe. (my practical paper) was staring at the bone couldn't rmb the labels cz I totally din revise anyting thruout the wkend. :S…… I nearly had panic attack drg my clinical exam.
The dumb instructions (or the dumb me who din understand the instructions) said 'this station is unsupervised' so I sat down n was wondering 'wad in the world is an old man sitting in front of me supervising me?? Nvm la. Ignore him.'
Then I took the whole 4 mins writing down wadever I wanted to ask the fella patient.
*RIINNNGGGGG!!!!!* (meaning time's up move to next station)
Suddenly realised….
"Am I suppose 2 interview u here?? U're the patient ar???"
"Ya u're suppose to interview me"
??!!@#?!!!!
(sorry I said sh*t in front of the patient)
Goes to next station n met who else but DR. LALA >>>>>>>>>>>>> *TONG TONG TONGGG>>>>>>> (name of doctor changed 2 avoid trouble)
*me hysterical asking the doctor to let me interview the patient again bcz I DUN WANA FAIL MY CLINICAL!!!!!!* -seriously panick attack thr ok.. start 2 cry redi… LOL.
*DR. evil LALA keeps insisting I sit down (while pushing me down back into the chair while I try 2 stand up) n prepare to present my case in the next station padahal I hav NOTHING 2 prepare cz I din interview patient AT ALL….. *swt..
*another Dr. heard the commotion n came over 2 REScue me… PHEWWWWWW finally she said I can interview patient again after ospe is over whn all the statons r done.
Was I borned to be blur or wad. Sum1 hit me in the head pls.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is whr i switched off laptop n went to board plane.
ok now on the following day;s nite recalling last nite's event.
i was actually surprised 2 find out now air asia flights dunit 2 kia su fight for luggage space or seats anymore cz they fix ur seat number redi. again i was blur i randomly sat at any seat only to later be told by another passenger i was sitting at her place. so i pretended 2 say owh sorry its a mistake (LOL) n quickly shift to my assigned seat which is wayyyyyy in front so now i'm sitting in front while my luggage is waayyyyy at the back. lol nvm bout dat.
finally plane touched down at kch airport. no pressure pain thank God. walked out of the terminal n entered the immigration check area.reached into my pocket 2 take my IC whn i realised
NO IC
check again. both pockets.
stil NO IC
UH OH..
hurried back 2 plane!!!!!!!! panick!!!!!
skip the long wait n anxiety n blah. in short, i successfully lost my IC on the plane.
thank God the immigration officer let me thru with my drivng license...
the bright side is. i get 2 hav a new photo on my new IC now. lololol..
sum1 hit me on the head again pls...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
being back home.
- i wana at least strum a guitar properly without looking at the strings 2 press the chord lol.
- i wana keep in touch with ppl i wont be seeing for 2 months, sum even longer.... cher!!
- i wana meet ppl i havent seen for 3 months or more.
- better read up for debate hehz
- better read up important things from 1st yr
- burn all those fat!!! aaahhhhh!! gotta get myself sports shoes 1st..!
must make myself useful everyday.. lalala
- get in touch with God
my 2nd yr starts on 29th june. i'll be back in kl on 27th. :P

1 comment:
my eyes actually welled up as i read my name being mentioned there. this time. :) yeah, it's a rush as things are coming to and end. We can't seem to have enough time no matter how we've tried to savor the last few chances.
Post a Comment