let me spam myself.
i've jumped into Musculoskeletal module this week.
Dr. Srijit Das is SUPER GOOD!!!!!! gosh super super super good!!! ever since we had the doctor explaining Embroyology using the lecture hall n dental students lol this is such a refreshing lecture. he talks the speed of bullet train but he IS EXTREMELY GOOD yayy! i hope more lectures from him.
wil be in Muar this weekend for khidmat masyarakat. :P
n while thr are seriously so so so many things 2 do, like my PBL 4 tmr, n medicine n society seminar presentation on fri, i am procrasninating again! i'm going 2 finish the MS presentation at 1am on fri dan PBL at 12 midnite tonite. groans..
Msian Debate Open is dis wkend! bt i hav 2 miss it bcz of khidmat masy. brendan's debate troop apparently going 2 fly in from sabah for it. gosh. semangat! :P
times up!
3 comments:
Hehe, you enjoy ur life a lot oh. When come down to find me?
Life's never dull for you eh, midget? Owh, btw, I found out how to say midget in Japanese!!! Mijinko!!! It sounds SOOO cute!!! Too cute. I'll stick with midget... wahaha!!!
ANYWAYS, burning midnight oil isn't so bad. I haven't slept properly for more than 24 hours already. 1/2 hour sleep here, an hour there. Let's just say, I manage to cram (and understand) a whole months worth of material on lipid (synthesis, lysis, oxidation, Ketone bodies, transport, bla bla bla) AND 4 lecture notes on stupid philosophy (can't BELIEVE I have to study this!!!) within less than 2 days. Yes, it was TIRING. Yes, I learned my lesson. No, I won't repeat this again. Batteries running REALLY low now... need sleep...
All that for debate? You folks must REALLY LOVE debate. Note to self, don't argue with midget. I'll most probably still win as usual (AHEM!!!) but the argument will be MUCH longer. wakaka
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been too long since we last saw each other, Mijinko!!!
sz - faster come back 2 KL laaa!
eu - cute is ugly but adorable. ugh. 4get the mijinko wadever. blblblblblblbblbllblw.
Post a Comment